revolves around naysayers.

nothing can be done to salvage it.
give me your spirit, your words, your truth.
or you'll still be revolving around naysayers

Prologue

>> WELCOME <<
This Howser's Blog.
Howser's Property.
HAVE FUN! =D
i love plain blogskins so i think this is absolutely not for plain-haters.
So, SHOO!



GETAWAYS. -
ShinWey
Amanda
Chris
YingXin
WengHong
Enaly
BobJyphan
KatherineLim
MabelTeng

Extras -
There's no extra! EVERYONE IS FRIEND.


History
  • I love this song man..春雨裡洗過的太陽分開之後另一年的春天記憶也像下雪一樣溶解...

  • That's right. I changed my blogskin again ! hahaa....

  • LOOKS DEAD HUH? =DTomoro got marching competition ...

  • today physical training damn haigei man ! but i fi...

  • today is cross country day ! (or road run or meren...

  • whoah today i saw a book in mph - Say It Like Obam...

  • if ever i've gt a handphone, this blog will be ful...

  • Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever t...

  • Finally !i finished building the destiny gundam .....

  • whoah so fast today last day hols fer cny ler.. bu...


  • Layout by Jacquelyn
    Inspired by one / two
    little woman
    Thursday, July 23, 2009